06 February 2012

A sunbeamtransformer

That he has invented. My miniature inventor. His house is not finished (or is it her house??), But he doesn't care. The inventioning must go on. A sunbeamtransformer. What exactly that thing does is not clear to me, but he captures sunlight and does something with it, that I understand. He can also move the sunbeam. I would like to study the drawings. But where he has left those drawings? Hard to fathom that man. Or ... that woman... I don't know. Hard to observe that human being. He/she is busy at night and quite shy ...
 
 

2 comments:

Pia said...

Thank You for visiting my blog! And I'm very happy that I found yours! I like your style, and that sunbeamtransformer is gorgeous! When we are going to see the Inventor?

trompke said...

Well.. he/she/it ??? is very shy. I will try to catch a glimp of him when she is busy ;-)
Thanks for visiting :-)